A man was charged on Monday with several drug and firearm offences in the state’s north.
Officers from Coffs/Clarence LAC executed a search warrant at a home in Glenugie.
During the search, police located and seized cannabis, cocaine, methylamphetamine, two firearms, ammunition and cash.
A 36 year old man was arrested and taken to Grafton Police Station.
He was charged with 12 offences, including:
- Possess unregistered firearm (x2)
- Not keep firearm safely – not prohibited firearm
- Possess ammunition without holding licence
- Possess prohibited drug (x3)
- Supply prohibited drug
- Possess unauthorised firearm (x2)
- Handle explosive/precursor without authorising, and
- Deal with property proceeds of crime.
The man was refused bail to appear at Grafton Local Court on Tuesday 10 January 2017.