Welcome to the Triple M Stat Cave 2.0 for Bosch Tools!
Hawthorn v Melbourne
- Hawthorn have won 15 out of the past 16 against Melbourne by an average winning margin of 50 points.
- When these 2 sides last met back in Rd 4, 2018, Hawthorn laid 113 tackles (club record) and forced the Demons at 48% kicking efficiency, lowest for the season. Hawthorn also defeated Melbourne by 67 points (worst loss in 2018), and also restricted the Demons to their lowest of the score of the year at 6.12.48
- Melbourne lead the competition for contested possession differential, and have only lost the contested possession count once this season.
- Alex Neal-Bullen, leads the Demons for applied pressure acts, 3rd for tackles in the forward half, and sits 4th on the clubs goalkicking table with 26 majors.
Collingwood v GWS
- Collingwood’s record against the top 8 teams this season is 1 win, and 8 losses.
- Since making his debut in Rd 11, Brodie Mihocek, leads the club’s goalkicking with 25 majors.
- Will Hoskin-Elliott has kicked 39 goals this season, the most of any Collingwood player, however held goalless from his past 4 matches after spending 83% game time inside the forward 50.
- GWS, have only won twice from 14 encounters at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- Stephen Cognilio is the number 1 ranked player at the Giants, and a proven performer in finals, averaging 28 disposals from 6 career finals matches.
Join us this Friday night from 6, when Hawthorn take on Melbourne, as Triple M Rocks Footy.